Creating Zentangle Patterns
On a new page in your sketchbook label it "Zentangle Name Planning"
- You can Google Zentangle Patterns (Google "Easy Zentangle Patterns") or use the hand out package to see how a variety of easy Zentangles are created and choose four.
- You are to choose four Zentangle Patterns and practice them in 1"x 1" boxes in your sketchbook. Yes, you will need a ruler to create four boxes.
- You are to create your name 2 different ways, you MUST use bubble or block letters ONLY and they MUST be centered. So begin by making two boxes approximately 3"x 5".
- Inside these boxes draw your name two different ways to see which way you like better.
Creating Variety using a String Line
- Zentangle uses a string line in order to separate their designs and create variety. We will be doing the same thing.
- Separate your page in 8 spaces, they can be organic shapes or use a ruler if you choose. Organic looks nicer.
- In four of the spaces try your Zentangle Patterns from the four boxes above.