It is now time to use gather your Artwork Plan page from your sketchbook and begin by gathering all the supplies you will need.
- Erase your gridlines before you begin.
- Begin by using small circles techniques learned in class to color in your design areas for the different values.
- Hold your pencil at an angle. Show no lines.
- Layer - light to dark. Don't go too dark too quick.
- Use the Tortillion to smooth everything and create gradient values.
- Pencil bags
- Colored Pencils if needed
- Original Photograph