It is now time to use gather your Artwork Plan page from your sketchbook and begin by gathering all the supplies you will need.
1. Erase your gridlines before you begin.
2. Begin by using small circles techniques learned in class to color in your design areas for the different values.
3. Hold your pencil at an angle. Show no lines.
4. Layer – light to dark. Don’t go too dark too quick.
5. Use the Tortillion to smooth everything and create gradient values.
Upload to Googe Classroom and Turn in to the designated block folder for further critiquing.
-Colored Pencils if needed