Choose ANY picture - it MUST be a HUMAN BEING! It can be a Marvel or DC Comic but it must be a HUMAN BEING dressed as the character. For instance, a photo of the celebrity who played the character in the movie.
- Choose any photo and print it out in 4x6 or 5x7 ONLY. Upload to google Classroom so I can print it out in B/W.
- Create a B/W value scale (HB, 2B, 4B, 6B, than Ebony) that matches all the values found in the photo underneath or above the photo. Using the value scale we did earlier match the colors to the pencil grade.
- Grid your photo to a 1" x 1" grid with a blac sharpie.
- grid the large paper on a 2"x2" grid with your 2H pencil.
- Take a picture upload to Google Classroom. This shows me your progress within the project. This is your Design Plan.