In your sketchbook, start planning your artwork for this unit.
Choose ANY picture – in honor of my seniors graduating and starting a new life after high school the theme for this year is “Rebirth.”
Use only 1 page for the entire planning process. I want to see thumbnail drawings, color palette ( if there is color), details written, arrows if needed to indicate important things. maybe even glue in photos, write down google search terms, anything and everything you needed to research and plan the project you chose. You should use up the entire page!
- Choose any photo and print it out in 4×6 or 5×7 ONLY.
- Create a B/W or Color Palette on your visual journal page.
- Tape your photo to your sketchbook.
- Grid your photo in a 1″ x 1″ grid.
- Find all the values. Contour line the values.
- Use the Artwork Planning page to hold the photo chosen.
- Upload it to Google Classroom
Use the Artwork Planning page to hold the photo chosen.