You will begin by getting three colors of paint, your primary colors.
Reb, Blue and Yellow
You will complete an abstract color artwork painting. Take a picture of it and upload it to Google Classroom.
- Start by taking a piece of 5.5×5.5 inch mixed media paper.
- Using a ruler and pencil or marker SPLIT the paper into 6 sections.
- Label each section the PRIMARY and SECONDARY colors. (red, blue, yellow, orange, purple, & green)
- Paint each section until they are thick-slide your brush gently over the paper.
- DO NOT ATTACK the paper with the paintbrush, simply glide the paintbrush over the paper once you have paint on your brush.
- DO NOT Fill the entire Pallete circle with paint – you do NOT need that much paint for this project.
You will have two days to complete this.