HAVE A SEAT, LET'S TAKE ATTENDANCE AND BEGIN YOUR JOURNEY!
A Little Bit About Me
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Rowan University
- Bachelor of Arts in Education - Rowan University
- Graphic Design and Interactive Web Design Endorsements
- Associate Degree in Multimedia & Web Graphic Design - Art Institute of Philadelphia
- Specialized Business Degree in the Video & Music Business - Art Institute of Philadelphia
- Currently in school for my Masters Degree in Visual Communication
Ceramics: hand building and potter's wheel. glazing, kiln, firing process Sculpture: woodworking, plaster, metal fabrication Painting: oil paints, acrylics, airbrush. Digital Photography: Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop Graphic Design: Adobe Illustrator, InDesign Web Design: Adobe Dreamweaver, WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, CSS2- 3, XHTML, HTML5, FTP, MySQL, PHPMyAdmin, CPanel, PHP/XML Video Production: Adobe Premiere Pro
Policies and Procedures
The Fundamentals of Art course introduces students to the elements of art and the principles of design. Students will learn basic drawing skills and techniques that are utilized with media, including watercolors, acrylic paints, color pencil, marker, and pen. We will cover both two-dimensional and three-dimensional design. Syllabus
HOW MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY CAN'T DRAW?
That means that at any given time you might be required to go to the class website and research on different projects. If you miss something you can find what we are doing for a particular day by looking at the calendar. If we are taking a quiz... the website.
YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR CODE TODAY!